Our client is a growing software as a service organisation based in County Durham who are looking for a Business Analyst Team Leader to join their team.
As Business Analyst Team Leader, you will be primarily responsible for leading and managing a growing team of Business Analysts, working to translate client needs into innovative solutions. There are currently five in the team and this is expected to grow as the company develops.
The ideal candidate should be a commercially savvy and dynamic individual with a background in software who is results driven and looking to build on their experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and coach your team of Business Analysts and take responsibility for their personal development.
- Work with customers, Architects and Designers to create solutions that fix their business problems.
- Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
- Recommend and participate in the design of best practice methodologies that the Business Analysts use to shape and capture the scope of digital projects.
- Leading by example when understanding customer needs and translating them into innovative and exceptional solutions.
- Be an agile delivery enthusiast and help teams constantly improve their working practices.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others.
- Have a focus on user stories, gathering customer requirements in a client facing environment.
- Experience in formal personal development planning and individual, team and process performance management.
- Pre-sales as well as post-sales experience.
- Previous experience in developing and managing successful teams and/or improving failing ones.
- Experience working as a Business or Systems Analyst on projects from conception to delivery.
- Fantastic communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ideally, you’ll have previously worked in an Agile environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.