Our client, a charitable organisation based in Newcastle, are looking for a temporary Digital Marketing Executive to join their team for a two-month contract with the potential to be extended.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will be involved in a wide range of strategic and practical communications activity, you will be responsible for keeping content up to date on the website, implementing Social Media strategy and researching and writing press releases, news articles, blogs and editorials.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create compelling copy for the company website, leaflets, event materials
- Research and write compelling press releases, news articles and editorials for external publication, and develop positive relationships with journalists/publications.
- Produce on-brand designed materials for print and digital media using Adobe Creative Suite
- Take high quality phots and videos for marketing purposes.
- Plan and produce daily content for social media channels.
- To monitor Google Analytics to ensure content performance is at a high standard.
- Assist PR team with planning and creating content.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML emails using Mailchimp
- Social Media Management
- Google Analytics
Experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities is required for this role, having a valid DBS would also be advantageous.
If this sounds like a job you would be interested in, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more about the organisation.