Our client is a nationally recognised furniture retailer who are looking for an experienced Content Executive to join their team based in Sunderland.
As Content Executive, you will be responsible for increasing market share and revenue though the creation and delivery of engaging content plans.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver strong content to engage with website visitors.
- Create an inspirational content hub to drive new visitors to the company site.
- Make effective, timely decisions and empower others to do so with clear accountability.
- Analyse product, customers and market dynamics to connect the right customer prospect to the right product.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong project management skills.
- Agency management experience.
- Experience in a high volume online or multi-channel retailer.
- Excellent understanding of content marketing.
- Experience of content outreach and link building.
- Proven ability to deliver campaigns in content syndication, Outbrain, Taboola.
- Day to day user of Google Analytics.
- Ability to communicate effectively with third party suppliers and senior stakeholders
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to give you more information about the role and the client.