Our client, a globally recognised consumer products organisation based in Washington, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join and become a key member of their Marketing team.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the Marketing team in developing the digital marketing programme.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Updating website content via CMS
- Manage and grow day to day SEO, including social media platforms and AdWords
- Use analytics to Report on key findings and figures.
- Manage relationships with external bloggers and content creators.
- Create EDM’s and manage subscriber list
Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience of implementing SEO campaigns.
- Basic experience with PPC campaigns.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web content management.
- The following would be advantageous but aren’t essential: AdWords Certification, experience with multi-language campaigns and Sitecore or enterprise CMS platforms.
If this sounds like the position for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.