Our client, an innovative technology company based in Gateshead are on the lookout for a flexible, versatile Marketing Manager to join their expanding team.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll have an intelligent working knowledge of B2B marketing campaigns, as well as having a proven track record of successful lead generation and the ability to create unique and engaging content. Previous experience in a managerial role will be advantageous, as you’ll be responsible for delegating to a small team as well as overseeing your own work load.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute successful marketing campaigns, liaising with other members of staff and managing all elements from brief to completion.
- Maintenance of the company website to ensure it performs effectively, that all content is SEO friendly, content and imagery is up to date and conversion rates are strong.
- Management of the company’s Social Media presence, becoming an advocate of the company on all platforms.
- Optimisation of PPC ads via BingAds and Adwords.
- Creation of HTML Email Marketing campaigns via DotMailer
- Knowledge of DotMailer or similar Email Marketing software would be advantageous.
- In depth knowledge of SEO strategies.
- Strong knowledge and experience of website analytics and performance, as well as conversion rate optimisation
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Efficient knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, ideally via Adwords and BingAds
- Highly organised and confident, with a meticulous attention to detail
To find out more about this role and get your application underway, click ‘apply’ and one of our Consultants will be in touch right away.