Our client is one of the UK’s leading retailers and they’re looking for an SEO Specialist to join their team in Sunderland. You’ll have a passion for digital marketing, acquisition and keeping up to date with the latest developments within the industry.
The main focus for this role will be to improve organic search performance for the client’s brand, while reporting to the Digital Acquisition Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and administer web analytics dashboard
- Maintain close collaboration with PR and content teams to deliver first-class marketing strategies
- Use of XML sitemaps, Google & Bing Webmaster tools for regular diagnostic reporting
- Maximising ethical link building opportunities through utilising outreach techniques to improve site authority
- Undertaking key word research inline with business objectives to optimise existing content and enhance new opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of using Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Moz and other SEO tools on a daily basis
- Strong research skills, confident with analysis of research and data
- At least 18 months of working in a similar SEO/ digital marketing field
- Expert knowledge in onsite traffic conversion and measurements
- Experience of working with Salesforce Commerce cloud desirable
- Solid hands-on SEO and analytics experience is essential for this role
If you’re a logical thinker with a knack for problem solving, and a genuine desire to build a career in digital marketing, click ‘apply here’ and one of our consultants will be in touch.