Our client is a leading digital agency based in Newcastle City Centre who are looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Account Director.
As a well-known, established digital marketing agency, this client is committed to delivering exceptional outcomes for the brands they represent, and they expect the successful candidate to have the same dedication and enthusiasm.
Key skills and experience:
- Preferably with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior agency role within a client services, planning or project management area
- Highly skilled in managing digital and marketing strategy for large brands
- Proven experience of managing large budgets
- Good understanding of web design and development process
- Analytical, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information, news, data and research quickly
- Proficient user of Google Analytics (as a minimum) and other analytics platforms
- Highly numerate and passionate about delving into – and drawing insight from – data
- High level customer relationship management skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain long lasting customer relationships
- Confident pitch and presentation skills, to win new business and grow existing accounts
- Excellent working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent understanding of how Google and other search engines work
- Excellent project management, campaign management and planning skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Passionate about digital marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge and a significant interest in new platforms and channels
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
- Ability to present complex technical strategies with confidence and gravitas
This organisation has an extremely competitive package on offer to attract the best candidate, including a competitive salary commensurate with experience, extended annual leave and the opportunity to be involved in a profit share scheme, among many other benefits.
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.