Our client is a multi award-winning agency based in Milton Keynes who are on the lookout for a confident Account Manager to join their growing team.
As Account Manager, you will be working in the world of brand communications, delivering inspiring solutions through retail, digital and shopper activations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Senior Account Director and Senior Creative Director to drive the strategic vision of brands forwards.
- Meet with clients regularly to discuss and accept briefs.
- Build strong relationships with clients, external partners and colleagues.
- Collaborate with strategy, creative and digital teams to advise on areas that could be improved.
- Identify and brief photographers and copywriters.
- Oversee and direct your allocated accounts to maximise sales.
- Regularly review profitability on your accounts and identify ways to increase it.
- Take responsibility for the structure, content and accuracy of all communication between the company and your assigned clients.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Be a great communicator, with excellent commercial and time management skills.
- Have experience in partnering with strategy and creative representatives.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting to clients.
- Proven experience in creating insightful creative briefs.
- At least 5 years agency experience with a strong emphasis upon in-store retail shopper and brand communications.
- Great attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
- Proven FMCG brand experience.
- Experience in fuels and food advantageous.
If you like the sound of this position or would like to hear more, click “apply” and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.