Our client is a leading UK Digital Marketing Agency based in Milton Keynes, consisting of a team of inbound and digital marketing specialists and Account Managers. The company is looking to expand its Digital Marketing Team, specifically in the technical areas, by bringing in a new Account Manager to specialise in HubSpot marketing.
As a HubSpot-focussed Account Manager, you’ll be working alongside our expert inbound marketing Account Managers and content team on a daily basis. You’ll be responsible for HubSpot onboarding, training and support, alongside the administration of client accounts; taking briefings, executing deliverables on time and to budget, and reporting on their success.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in an inbound marketing role
- Demonstrable experience using HubSpot to drive marketing campaigns for a range of clients, being sensitive to different audiences, brand guidelines and tone-of-voice
- Experience managing a range of clients’ work simultaneously, with a proven track record managing and developing client relationships
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary agency environment where effective collaboration is paramount
- Experience managing marketing automation and website development projects involving the integration of multiple platforms.
- A competitive salary
- Fully remote working
- Pension scheme membership
- Profit related quarterly and annual bonuses
- Flexible hours
- You’ll be part of a fantastic team of digital marketing professionals who work together to achieve results for their clients
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.