Our client is an award winning Software as a Service organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking for an experienced Back End Web Developer to join their team.
As Back End Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining modern cross-platform web applications in a production environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with agile software development, defining user-stories and assessing risk.
- Knowledge of using sophisticated source control and continuous integration tools and pipelines.
- Utilizing a wide range of web technologies including Amazon Web Services, Linux server administration, Docker, MongoDB, Redis, REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Degree educated in relevant discipline.
- Working knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of back-end and front-end software development.
Benefits (just some of):
- Flexible working
- Constant networking and socialising opportunities.
- Book share scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Above average holiday allowance.
- Extra days off for Christmas.
- Training opportunities.
If this sounds like the job for you, or you’d like to hear more, just click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.