We’re working with a hugely successful retail organisation based in North Tyneside, and they’re looking to add an ambitious and creatively talented Brand Manager to their expanding team.
As Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for consistent creative management of content – from social media campaigns to artistic website development. Your personality will be as important as your skill set for this role, and you’ll be a motivated self-starter with a keen eye for trend setting.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Experience / knowledge of creating brand building communications across a variety of media, and for a number of audiences
- Excellent planning skills and knowledge of managing a brand roll out across an organisation
- Experience / knowledge of developing, managing and protecting brand identities
- A flexible approach to working and confidence in working to tight deadlines
- Excellent influencing skills and confidence of working with various business partners (internal and external) at all levels
A keen interest in sports would be advantageous for this role, as well as the ability to pitch creative and conceptual ideas on a daily basis. This is the ideal role for someone looking for genuine career progression within an organisation really looking to make a difference with what they do.
If that’s you, hit ‘apply’ below and one of our consultants will be in touch accordingly to tell you more.