Our client is a rapidly growing, national leisure company based in Darlington and they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
As Marketing Manager, your role will be to drive brand growth and awareness through innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote the brand. The ideal candidate will be obsessed with perfect execution and be commercially astute to optimise brand performance and profitability. Candidates must have a strong interest in consumer and commercial insights that can be turned into action to maintain competitor advantage.
- Supporting the business to ensure marketing objectives are achieved
- Participating in market planning including managing budgets and timelines
- Managing and supporting third party marketing agencies where required
- Managing digital marketing activities (website, email marketing, social media, etc)
- Supporting the Design Lead in creating engaging content for local website and social media platforms
- Growing and managing our customer base, both B2C and B2B
- Planning and organising the production of all promotional materials
- Representing the company at meetings, tradeshows and industry events
- Reporting and tracking activity to measure success
- Managing and developing PR strategy and opportunity
- Acting as Press Officer for the business
- Developing and executing and annual brand plan to the wider business
Experience and skills required:
- Highly creative, passionate and driven to deliver, enjoying variety in your work
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve
- Experienced in digital marketing and social media – campaigns, updates, management and scheduling
- A strong personality, confident in their own abilities with a positive attitude
- Commercially aware with business skills
- Passionate about the product and market knowledge
If this sounds like the role for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.