Business Development Executive
Salary £20,000 + huge commission
A forward thinking dynamic business seeks a like minded results orientated Business Development Executive. The role will be predominately generating new business and selling online marketing, brand and web based services across a broad cross section of industries. Expected earning year 1 £26,000, year 2, £35,000 and year 3 £45,00+.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
Duties will include:
– Developing and growing a sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
– Finding new clients and new sales opportunities.
– Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
– Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
– Face to face client meetings.
– Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
– Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
– Updating all information internal systems.
– Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
– Ensuring weekly sales targets are met.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
Inspired are looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
– Ideally have sales experience within digital marketing and or web, creative solutions
– Ideally agency experience
– Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record, dealing with blue chip clients would be a distinct advantage although not essential
– Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
– Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
– Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
– Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
– Be polished, professional and sophisticated.
– Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
– Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will get to work in a vibrant, creative and collaborative working environment. Benefits include regular social events, outstanding commission, career progression opportunities and much more.
If this is something you have the skills and experience for and would like to hear more about, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.