Job Title: Midweight Content and Copywriter
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne / Remote Working
Salary: Salary Negotiable
Our client, a Newcastle based full-service Marketing agency, are looking for an incredible Midweight Content and Copywriter who is experienced in conceptualizing and adapting communications and stories for integrated marketing campaigns to join their team.
As a Midweight Content and Copywriter you’ll be working across an exciting range of clients, including a host of famous brands! You will conceptualise and develop creative ideas, working on your own initiative and as part of a wider team, translating these into fully integrated campaigns.
You’ll have a passion for creative writing, brands, culture, advertising, social media and website content and music. You’ll be unfazed by juggling multiple clients and campaigns within deadlines and adapting each brand with its own unique tone of voice, crafting great stories and copy.
- Act as an ambassador for the agency by demonstrating a sound understanding of disciplines
- Present confidently and articulately both internally and externally
- Demonstrate strong creative and strategic judgment to ensure work is consistently of the highest quality
- Conceptualise and develop creative ideas working on your own initiative and as part of a wider team: translating these into fully integrated campaigns for everything ranging from TV and video scripts, advertising, marketing campaigns, blogs, emails, social, websites and brand guidelines
- Monitoring performance of campaigns to identify areas of improvement
- Digital content writing experience including social media posts, blogs, newsletters, web copy and emails
- Track- record of writing persuasive and orig inal copy across a range of clients and channels
- Strong copywriting skills essential
- Confident managing a diverse workload and meeting deadlines
- Analytical mindset and good at solving problems
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Remote working available
- IPA membership and CPD
- Opportunity to grow and learn
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, get in touch.