Job Title: Client Services Executive
Salary: £25k – £30k
Our client, a thriving creative agency in the heart of Newcastle, is looking for an exceptional Client Services Executive to join their client-focused team. The ideal candidate will be a confident, organised, and proactive individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
If you’re looking to manage and build relationships with clients across the globe in a fast-paced and energetic environment, you will love this Client Services Executive role.
· Managing the client relationships through effective communication, responding to requests and problem solving.
· Planning and managing projects from initial brief stage through to delivery.
· Managing budgets, invoicing clients and chasing purchase orders using our financial management system.
· Representing the agency in client meetings.
· Communicating and briefing external partners and suppliers on client requirements.
· Ensuring the team are kept up to date with activity recorded on the system.
· Scheduling appointments and events.
· Previous experience of working in a project management / creative client services role.
· 2 years’ experience in an agency preferred.
· Exceptional customer service both verbally and written.
· Strong organisational and management skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
· Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
· Take ownership and responsibility while always ensuring the highest of standards.
· A team player who can work effectively with a variety of different people.
· A passion for creative, digital and marketing.
· Strong attention to detail.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, get in touch.