We are currently working with a popular Marketing Software organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a Client Services Executive to join their team.
As a member of the Client Services team, your main objective will be to provide support, training and guidance to company clients, ensuring they receive the best customer experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support to clients and partners
- Assist new clients and partners to use the Marketing Software
- Train and educate clients on software and services
- Provide documentation for both internal and external use
- Request, upload and process translation of documents, support tickets and platform content
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure we provide extensive service for clients
- Manage tasks and projects, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in digital marketing
- Understanding of online tracking and digital marketing methodologies
- Experience in writing training documentation
- Project Management skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
This role may include occasional travel to meet clients, manage or partake in internal or client facing projects.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.