Job Title: Content Designer
Location: Fully remote
Our client is an ambitious, growing technology consultancy based in the North East, currently on the lookout for a Content Designer. They are rapidly growing and as they expand their services for their clients, they need really talented candidates to support their business.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right candidate. The role is fully remote and flexible as required and benefits include generous annual leave, exceptional training and development, pension, amongst other financial perks.
As Content Designer you will put your users at the heart of our clients projects. Working as part of a user-centred design service you will work closely with your clients to upskill them and share your expertise as a UCD Consultant.
· Iterate content based on insights from user research and data.
· Make complex language and processes easy to understand.
· Understand and implement style and standards.
Skills and experience:
· Naturally curious and proactive towards providing solutions.
· Use excellent communication skills to clearly explain your design choices.
· Advocate for content design within your team and the clients.
· Build effective working relationships with the clients.
· Respectful of those who aren’t as familiar with user-centred design.
· Proactive and use initiative to solve and fix problems.
· Keen to share knowledge and experience.
Desirable but not essential:
· Experience in another UCD specialism.
· A good understanding of content strategy.
· A strong understanding of GDS and designing to government service standards, preferably on projects that passed assessments.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, get in touch.