Our client, a nationally recognised organisation in the motor industry, are looking for a talented Digital Designer to join their team based in Gateshead.
As Digital Designer, you will be responsible for taking briefs and developing on brand creative concepts that can be executed as marketing campaigns across all media.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review and approval of briefs when required.
- Work with Art Director to translate briefs into on brand, compelling creative concepts.
- Develop creative concepts including designs and imagery for campaigns.
- Partnering and collaborating alongside a team of copywriters to jointly create ideas.
- Develop guidelines that protect brand image.
- Help guide the in-house studio and colleagues.
- Provide design support to other projects when required, retouching photos, creating graphics, logos, identity design, or other graphics.
- Ensure that all design work follows brand guidelines.
- Managing Projects, ensuring deadlines are met and SLA targets are hit.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or a related field is beneficial.
- Successful professional design experience in an agency or in house environment.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Expert using Adobe Creative Suite programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animate and experience of using After Effects.
- Expert in developing creative concepts that work across all media.
- Ability to build web pages, digital display & social media campaigns.
- Experience in the creation of motion graphics videos is desirable but not essential to the role.
- Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Ability to create complex graphics, animation, and content for a diverse array of platforms.
If this sounds like the role for you, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role and company in further detail.