Our client, a highly sought-after software agency based in Sunderland, is looking for a multi-disciplined Creative Designer to join their growing team.
As Creative Designer, you will support the Creative Lead in building a world class brand and support the development and marketing of industry leading products. The ideal candidate should be highly creative, commercially aware and have a keen eye for detail.
Skills & Requirements:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating quality and diversity.
- A minimum 3 years design industry experience.
- Have an appreciation of typography, colour, layout, and accessibility.
- Have experience of using PANTONE libraries.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator and XD.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the following would be advantageous: Adobe Premier, WordPress, Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive, Balsamiq and Microsoft Azure DevOps.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day design, marketing, and digital activities of the company.
- Create and artwork external collateral & presentations and internal documentation.
- Act as a custodian of the company brand and intellectual property.
- Help develop and maintain the website via its CMS.
- Create digital assets for social media, software, and email campaigns.
- Collaborate on the direction of the brand moving forward.
- Support and advise on the development of UI/UX within the product group.
This position is within a highly innovative environment therefore encouraging creativity and stimulating new ideas. You will be highly enthusiastic about new technology and will play a hugely significant role within the team.
If this sounds of interest to you, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the client and the role.