We’re excited to be recruiting for a Studio Design Lead on behalf of our client – one of the North East’s most sought-after digital consultancies. They’re on the look out for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual who ideally has experience in both design and working with licencing branding. No 2 days are the same, so you should always be ready for a challenge!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring projects come in on budget
- Briefing and distributing workload to in-house designers and freelancers
- Client management including taking briefs and client interaction
- Working on multiple design projects, packaging, brand development, illustration and style guides
- Resource planning to maximise studio capacity – including assigning relevant designers to projects to ensure timely completion of work in line with client deadlines
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Experience working in an agency as studio lead, senior designer or creative manager
- Ability to manage a small team and collaborate with external creative clients
Our client is offering an extremely competitive package for this role as part of their commitment to ensuring good health and wellbeing amongst the team and being a family friendly company.
If it sounds like the role for you, click ‘apply now’ to find out more and one of our consultants will be in touch accordingly.