Job Title: Creative Tech Lead / Head of Digital Design
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: £Neg depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Creative Tech Lead with global brand experience to join a leading digital organisation based in the North East. Our client develops and delivers custom software, using technology to make money, save money, create efficiencies, integrate systems, and solve problems. They are on a mission to help organisations and their customers thrive in today’s fast paced world. To do this they need people who want to make a difference and will go the extra mile to deliver for their customers.
Due to client demand they are now on the lookout for a Creative Tech Lead to manage and become brand guardian across Global accounts. Candidates must have a big brand background and have the thirst for getting the best possible digital design solutions for their clients.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage internal Design Systems for global brands, experience of having managed online design / brand guidelines is a must. You will be the internal online Brand Guardian.
- Implement design systems for medium to large enterprises across all digital channels
- Work with and manage relationships with tech teams and product owners
- Realise scalable design systems working across multiple languages
- Manage web / online accessibility, adhering to guidelines
- Create and implement roadmap and client strategy
- Creative coding experience, UX / UI background would be preferable
- Digital brand guardian
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an opportunity to buy or sell holiday
- A flexible approach to working hours, role is also fully remote
- Continuous personal development, career path and training, with an opportunity to access LinkedIn Learning
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.