Our client is a globally recognised iconic brand whose head office is based in Milton Keynes and they are looking for an ambition CRM Platform Lead to join their growing digital team.
As CRM Platform Lead, you will be primarily responsible for developing engaging customer journeys within the new campaign management platforms to help get the company in front of the right customers at the right time.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong technical understanding of CRM marketing and analysis.
- Experience of working with CRM tools/programmes in a commercial environment
- Detailed and demonstratable exposure to at least one major campaign platform such as Salesforce, Apteco or Adobe.
- Knowledge of Adestra, Google Analytics, Tableau, FastStats and SQL would be an advantage.
- A sound understanding of the principles of marketing – specifically digital/ecommerce/retail.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with multiple external agencies (data and platform).
- Strong analytical skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Use customer data to positively influence the customer journey across touchpoints.
- Management and future development/capabilities of technology vendors.
- Work closely with IT stakeholders to successfully implement new and exciting technology.
- Work closely with the CRM Executive to improve the performance of direct channels.
- Work closely with other stakeholders in leveraging data to enhance other parts of customer communications.
- Apply A/B testing/other test plans to measure effectiveness.
- Extract customer data from to help aid marketing campaigns.
- Reporting & Insights.
- Support CRM Manager with test & learn analysis.
- Continued optimisation and management of database segmentation, profiling, modelling and performance reporting.
- Proactively aid CRM Manager in identifying pain-points for franchisees and assist with building a shared CRM solution for meeting all key stakeholder needs.
The benefits for this position include private health and dental insurance, worldwide travel insurance, enhanced paternity, maternity and adoption pay, online shopping discount, free onsite parking and much much more.
If this job sounds like something you’d be interested in, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to talk through the position and organisation in further detail.