Our client is an award-winning digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne and they are looking for an experienced CRO Consultant to join their growing team.
As CRO Consultant, you will work closely with the Senior Technical Lead to create and develop a roadmap for on-site CRO testing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver the required conversion and sales growth across all devices.
- Multivariate test all changes and schedule successful roll outs with developers.
- Prioritise site improvements with help from Google Analytics / Hotjar to determine areas of improvement.
- Develop a test plan for all core areas of the site e.g. navigation, checkout, product pages.
- Report on ongoing test performances daily/weekly.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Assist senior management with guidance around strategic decisions that may impact the service going forwards.
- Assist the sales team with technical and strategic support in relation to prospective client accounts.
Skills & Experience:
- B2C ecommerce and/or lead generation knowledge.
- Experience creating wireframes and conversion rate tests.
- Experience working effectively with external partners.
- Experience in using relevant testing platforms.
- Management of multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points.
- Data driven insights to target improvements to the user journey.
- Experience monitoring and benchmarking competitor activity.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this client offers a better than average benefits package including a competitive salary, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, premium private health insurance, regular social activities and much more.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’d just like to hear more, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.