Job Title: Digital Account Manager – Fully Remote Working
Location: England, UK
Salary: up to £28k
Our client is a well-established, UK-based shopper marketing agency. They are experts in marketing, branding, packaging design and digital services and due to a period of growth are seeking a passionate Digital Account Manager to join their team.
As Digital Account Manager, you’ll lead your own projects with a team of developers and designers, to deliver digital solutions on time and on budget for your clients.
You will be as comfortable fleshing out a brief with the client as you are facilitating team members’ execution of the project. You’ll have strong account and project management skills and understand that developing the right ideas for their client is about collaboration.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of Digital Project/Account Management, and prior experience working within an agency environment
- Proven track record managing and developing client relationships
- Experience of “hands-on” project management of website builds.
- Account Management skills – from knowing how to invoice your client through to gaining the client’s respect as a result of your core skills
- Comfortable working in a mixed technical and creative environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be resourceful and use your initiative, in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
Even better if:
- You have experience working with Google Analytics to track and optimise websites.
- You have experience of eCRM Marketing, e.g., MailChimp
- You have experience working with Jira issue and project tracking software
- You have your finger on the pulse of the ever-changing digital environment.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.