Our client is a well-established digital and creative consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne. They are seeking a passionate Digital Account Manager to join their team.
This is a predominantly client-facing role and the candidate will be the primary point of client contact on a day-to-day basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the scoping and planning of a range of digital projects from email marketing campaigns through to campaign microsites and eCommerce sites.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic, scoping and planning phases of projects.
- Provide guidance to our clients, advising optimum solutions.
- Work closely with the design and development teams, monitoring progress and resolving issues.
- Identify, manage and monitor project risks, issues, assumptions.
- Monitor project finances.
- Primary point of client contact on a day-to-day basis.
- Analysing project performance including job profitability and lessons learned.
- Preparation and attendance at pitches for securing new business.
- Managing the digital supplier base including securing new suppliers.
- Assisting in partnering with clients on Digital Strategy.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in managing and developing clients and a commercial mind-set.
- Comfortable working in a technical and creative environment.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships.
- In depth understanding of digital marketing.
- Google analytics experience.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Experience of managing eCommerce projects/platforms.
- Experience of planning and executing SEO strategies.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.