Job Title: Digital Designer
Location: Newcastle, hybrid working
Salary: up to £30k DoE
Our client is a sportswear and sports merchandise comparison website. They have developed a platform that allows sports fans from all over the world to compare prices and find deals on thousands of kits, trainers, sportswear and equipment from the best-known leading sporting brands and retailers. They’re looking for a Digital Designer to join them on their journey and play a key role in driving the success of the brand.
As Digital Designer, you will be responsible for creating and executing digital assets for use on all digital channels, as well as helping to manage and develop the brand look & feel.
Skills & Experience:
– Previous commercial experience in Digital Design
– Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and commercial experience in image editing, animation and video production
– Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
– Strong problem-solving skills.
– Strong collaboration & influencing skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Previous experience designing content for the sports industry would be preferable but not essential
Role & Responsibilities:
– Leading on the creation and delivery of digital assets for a variety of digital campaigns.
– Image editing, animation and video production
– Working with the marketing team to produce content in line with their content schedule
– Act as a custodian of the company brand and intellectual property, collaborating on the direction of the brand moving forward
· Competitive Salary
· Employee options (EMI scheme)
· Contributory pension along with Death in Service benefit
· 25 days annual leave
· Flexible working conditions and hours
· Casual dress
· An ambitious positive atmosphere
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.