Job Title: Digital Designer – Polish and English Speaking
Location: UK (Remote Working)
Salary: £18k – £24k
Our client, an innovative, venture capital backed tech company, are looking for a creative, enthusiastic & experienced Digital Designer to join their rapidly growing team.
As Digital Designer, you will work in the design team and will help with the production of a range of media from graphics for marketing material to producing various digital assets that will be broadcast across our client’s global TV network.
The ideal candidate will be, multi-lingual – expert in English and Polish languages, and will feel comfortable working with tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment, being able to switch from one project to another if the need arises.
· Brainstorm ideas for short-form content for a custom broadcast TV service, focusing mainly on the British and Polish markets.
· Research, source and produce engaging video content clips.
· Produce a range of bespoke sporting video clips from player profiles to stats and facts, you’ll be bringing to life all sorts of information for the audience to consume.
· Work with global content partners to editorialise their sports shows into short-form highlight reels; adding graphics, idents and overlays in line with their guidelines.
· Create a monthly suite of video content which focuses on a range of different topics from Travel to Technology, ensuring that there is something for everybody.
· Work with customers and clients to bring to life their advertising requirements.
· Create layered promotional graphics for customers to edit and utilise to communicate their offers, products, and events to their consumers.
· Keep up to date with latest sporting and cultural events and produce advertisements to ensure customers maximise the opportunity this may bring to their business.
· Design marketing print and digital communications, for emails campaigns, social media graphics, logos, brand development and much more.
· Produce presentations in PowerPoint to help the team communicate various aspects of the journey.
· Create web designs and mock-ups for various updates to the web estate.
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia design or a similar field.
· Multi-lingual – expert in English and Polish languages.
· A strong portfolio showing the quality and demonstrating diversity in the work you’ve produced is a must. If you have any examples of video production or motion graphics, we would love to see it!
· Experience of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, XD and Premier Pro.
· Experience and knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
· 2-3 years of industry experience.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Good project management skills.
· Understands the importance of and is committed to self-learning and skills development in their personal time.
· A passion for sport is advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, get in touch.