Our client is a nationally recognised, award winning Digital Marketing Agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Designer to join their rapidly growing team.
As Digital Designer you will be responsible for creating digital assets for a number of different clients. You will be a team player and have the skills and drive to consistently produce immaculate designs that will be seen by national and international audiences.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating designs as part of content marketing projects.
- Researching design approaches against factors of quality, time and budget.
- Working with members of the content and development teams to research and finalise suitable design ideas.
- Providing and sharing knowledge on new design techniques and ideas.
- Ensuring that the final product meets the requirement of the client and the brief.
- Co-ordinating with freelancers and other internal designers with specific skill sets on their input.
- Participating in brainstorming content ideas as part of a wider creative team.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong portfolio showing a variety of high quality design techniques.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong digital design skills across numerous platforms (web, mobile).
- Being a creative all-rounder with an interest in the overall process of researching and producing quality content.
- An eye for detail, being able to highlight and action amends where changes are required.
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML and an interest in UX would also be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, motivating team with some highly sought-after clients, as well as having access to some above average perks including a generous holiday allowance, regular social activities and events and international travel.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.