Our client is a well-established training organisation based in Central London who are looking for a keen Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will support senior members of the team in the creation of marketing strategies and campaigns. You will also be responsible for managing marketing tools including blogging, social media, online marketing, E-Newsletters etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of planning, undertaking, delivering and managing marketing campaigns and strategy
- Experience of running social media campaigns across all platforms – expertise in getting results in social media
- Excellent writing skills for different materials from press releases to website copy.
- Effective communication & negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Especially proficient in using digital marketing tools such as email marketing software (MailChimp etc.), website CMS software (google analytics, WordPress etc.), social media platforms and automation software (Facebook, Hootsuite etc.), CRM systems (hubspot, salesforce)
- Good standard of degree level education within relevant field such as English and creative writing.
- Able to use graphic and video design software.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supporting with SEO strategy.
- Supporting with creation of workflows and lead generation campaigns.
- Increasing email subscriptions and traffic to website through optimising blogs, Ebooks and additional one off projects.
- Co-ordinating Ebooks and using them as lead generation tools.
- Uploading blogs and ensuring they get ROI across blogs.
- Planning and co-ordinating, liaising with stakeholders to co-ordinate, events, PR, award entries, website etc.
- Measuring and analysing activity against targets and building on success of activities.
- Creating, updating and maintaining professional MS Office presentations and marketing material.
- Flexible work that fits around having a family. PLACE OF WORK: Home working with days in London (once a week or once a fortnight).
- Being an important part of a boutique business and able to really make a difference and see tangible results.
- Work closely with the director and client manager.
- Contributing to making people’s lives more fulfilled and giving value
If this sounds like a position you’ve like to apply for or hear more about, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.