Job Title: Digital Marketing Lead
Job Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: Up to £30k depending on experience
Our client, a healthcare business based on the outskirts of Newcastle, have a really exciting new opportunity to join their company as Digital Marketing Lead. This is a role that requires a safe pair of hands who can take responsibility for the digital implementation of the company’s marketing strategy for B2B and B2C sales.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional understanding of the eCommerce and digital marketing and have the passion and drive to push this brand further to expand reach and maximise on opportunity.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Management and understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
– Full implementation of web, social and email marketing strategy
– Experience of Hubspot or similar CRM tool, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin Marketing tools
– Management of digital spend and improvement of conversion rates and average order value (working knowledge if ad spend in Google Ad Manager and Shopping Campaigns)
– Google Analytics, Conversion Analytics and / or Hubspot reporting
– Full ownership of the website content management system with editing / build skills
– Knowledge of Shopify, Squarespace and Hubspot integration
– Experience of content and technical SEO, paid and organic search
– Supporting the wider team with regards to the use of CRM tools
– Drive and ambition to join a fast paced working environment
– A track record in implementing digital marketing strategies
– Be fully versed in working independently to manage the timely delivery of digital marketing activity
– Ability to make commercial, data driven decisions autonomously to enable the success of the wider business strategy
– Demonstrate flair to identify new opportunities in an emerging market
– Understanding of eCommerce strategy, optimisation and best practices
– Ability to refine the online customers experience
If this job sounds like something you’d be interested in, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to talk through the position and organisation in further detail.