Our client, an award-winning PR agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, are looking for a confident Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for taking the lead in developing marketing strategies for clients and leading the team to ensure the best service levels are delivered to clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement market research to shape and drive content marketing campaigns.
- Map out career development plans for the marketing team.
- Account management.
- Work with the senior management team to support business development.
- Work closely with content, design and development teams to deliver great marketing campaigns.
- Manage and implement processes for the content and digital teams.
- Grow the marketing service offering to existing and potential clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Budget management skills, commercial awareness and proficiency.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques.
- Significant experience in client relationship management.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Experience of working with digital and design teams.
- Effective team management capabilities.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, click “apply” and one of our consultants will contact you.