Our client is a growing online retail organisation based in North shields who are looking for an ambitious Paid Social Media Manager to join their team.
As Paid Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all paid social media activity interaction and growth in relation to sales and traffic for the company. In particular Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads. You will also be responsible for all ecommerce development and quality.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the creative team to ensure all specific on-line products are launched on-time and with appropriate content.
- Report accurately on ROI from paid media, specifically Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads.
- Develop the social media content calendar to support the overall social strategy.
- Construct effective and attractive social media strategies for numerous platforms.
- Manage a large social advertising budget to optimise reach.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, press releases, case studies and client testimonials.
- Liaise with all online selling platforms, affiliates and third-party stockists to successfully monitor all sales and development.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of paid social media planning and development with some experience in account management, specifically Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads.
- Experience of Ecommerce management within a retail environment preferable.
- Experience using Shopify and associated software.
- Confident and proven use of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Understanding of digital marketing for online retailers.
- Knowledge of analysing campaign results.
- Experience or knowledge of creating landing pages would also be beneficial.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.