Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £35 – 40k, negotiable depending on experience
Our client, a leading branding and digital agency based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, is on the lookout for a creative and strategic Marketing Manager to join their team.
As Marketing Manager, it will be your duty to plan, implement and develop overall marketing strategies focusing primarily on marketing the business externally within the market place and to strategically grow key client accounts.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Supporting the development of the business marketing strategy.
– Deliver marketing activity to drive awareness within the marketplace.
– Plan, pitch and obtain buy in from key clients for strategic marketing plans designed to grow client activity.
– Develop reports, analyse data and insights to make recommendations for future activity.
– Content creation and delivery across a range of on and offline channels.
– Management of expanding marketing team (one direct report initially, with a view to expand).
– To be part of the Senior Leadership Team.
– Team assessment and implementation of individual development plans.
Skills & Experience:
– Strong analytical and project management skills.
– Excellent written and verbal skills.
– Experience of relationship management and delegation.
– First hand experience of writing for web, email, CRM, content production for social media, SEO, AdWords, supporting Events and Networking activity, print advertising and DM Campaigns.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.