Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive / Specialist
Job Location: North Tyneside
Salary: Up to £28k
Our client is an innovative, successful online clothing company who are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their creative team in North Shields.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll oversee all social media activity, interaction and growth in relation to sales and traffic for the company. You’ll be responsible for all ecommerce development and quality, managing all productivity to third party selling platforms.
Your priority will be achieving high conversion rates from interaction into sales, as well as continuing to add to the company’s growth in a B2C ecommerce environment. You’ll be working as part of a small but savvy creative team, with the ability to handle all tasks independently as well as delegation where necessary.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the creative team to ensure all specific on-line products are launched on-time and with appropriate content.
- Develop social media content calendar to support the overall social strategy
- Construct effective and attractive social media strategies for numerous platforms to attract both growth and brand recognition.
- Manage social advertising budget to optimise reach.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, press releases, case studies and client testimonials.
- Track and record activity on accounts.
- Liaise with all online selling platforms, affiliates and third party stockists to successfully monitor all sales and development.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of social media planning and development with some experience in account management.
- Experience of eCommerce management within a retail environment preferable
- Use or experience of Shopify and associated software.
- Confident and proven use of Google Analytics and adwords
- Understanding of digital marketing for online retailers, with the ability to adapt creative styles to meet the needs of the brand.
- Knowledge of analysing campaign results.
- Confident and proven use of PPC campaigns and successful Search Engine Optimisation.
- Experience or knowledge of creating landing pages would also be beneficial.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.