Job Title: Digital PR Account Manager / Content Creator
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £21-28k negotiable
Our client is a growing creative agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for a Digital PR Account Manager / Content Creator to join their team.
As Digital PR Account Manager / Content Creator you will be responsible for working with the rest of the team to deliver return on investment for an exciting portfolio of clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To create dynamic content for client’s websites and social media.
- To create current, interesting and optimised blog posts for use across websites and social media.
- To create content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, for the purpose of audience building and ROI including a strong understanding of all reporting tools.
- Client handling such as discussing / presenting ideas, handling amendments, getting the client excited about campaigns and reporting results.
Skills & Experience:
- Social Media Management including ideas for organic and paid social media campaigns, creating content and reporting.
- Excellent writing skills including blog writing, web content writing and occasional offline writing such as press releases or marketing literature content, magazine editorial etc.
- Ideas generation for marketing campaigns across digital and print.
- Basic understanding of SEO such as keywording, backlinking, Google Analytics and reporting tools etc.
- Excellent client management skills including reporting, presenting ideas and upselling to existing clients.
Beneficial (Not Essential) Skills:
- CMS experience such as WordPress or similar.
- Adobe CS experience in packages such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Agency experience.
- PPC experience.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this client offers an above average benefits package including flexible working hours, option to choose your own equipment, frequent social events, development and training opportunities, 28 days holiday plus extra free holidays over Christmas and much more.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’d like to hear more, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our current roles, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.