Job Title: Digital PR Consultant
Location: Newcastle (or remote working)
Salary: £22 – 32k
Our client, a well-established digital marketing agency in Newcastle, have an exciting new opportunity to join their team as Digital PR Consultant – to be remote or onsite – following a period of sustained growth.
As Digital PR Consultant it will be your primary responsibility to lead client campaigns, creating and implementing digital strategy that will engage consumer audiences and digital influencers and journalists alike. The role requires candidates to be able to build relationships to maximise brand coverage and campaign performance. It is essential that the successful candidate has a deep understanding of SEO best practice.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Building relationships with journalists and editors to promote brand awareness
– Create and deliver tailored digital PR and link building campaigns to ensure clients achieve their goals
– Maintaining ownership of creative campaigns, contributing creative ideas to all clients
– Reporting and analysis is essential to be successful within this role. Consistent monitoring of campaigns and overall performance so actions can be taken to alter / modify as required
– Maintain close relationships with clients with exceptional communication skills to ensure strategy is tailored to their needs
Skills / Experience:
– Strong understanding of SEO best practice
– Excellent analytical skills, being adept at using data to drive campaigns, solve problems or showcase results
– Superb organisational skills
– Drive and determination to succeed. Our client is looking for people who can tailor workloads and campaigns to identify new opportunities and areas of improvement
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.