Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Salary: Up to £38k depending on experience
Our client, an award-winning digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking to hire a skilled Digital Project Manager to join their team. As Digital Project Manager, you should have a creative mind, great project management skills and be passionate about digital technology.
You will be responsible for guiding and managing highly innovative, bespoke, business changing projects, so having an understanding of the potential digital has for clients is essential as you will be designing and delivering ground breaking technology solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent client communication skills.
- A passion for great digital design processes.
- Exceptional time, budget and project management skills.
- The ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Experience and passion to deliver complex digital and web application builds.
- An enthusiasm to work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- An eye for business opportunity and innovation.
- A vibrant and creative working environment.
- Regular social events.
- Continuous training and development opportunities.
- Bike, travel loan, pension and holiday buy back schemes.
- Career progression opportunities.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.