Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Salary: Up to £32k negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a leading branding and campaign agency based in Newcastle Upon Tyne who is on the lookout for a creative and strategic Digital Project Manager to join their team.
As a Digital Project Manager, it will be your duty to plan, implement and develop overall digital strategies on a month-by-month basis .You will have a creative mind, great project management skills, you will be passionate about digital technologies and know your way around digital channels.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute strategic digital project plans
• Facilitate regular status meeting (internal and external)
• Provide value added input on strategy, implementation approach options and create solutions
• Actively manage projects related issues, plan contingencies for project related risks
• Top organisation, communication and problem solving are a must
• Update senior management on project status, and contribute to process development
• Manage own projects as designated by the digital director
• An eye for business opportunity and innovation
• Consistently monitor and report upon project progress and budget usage
Skills & Experience:
• Understanding of website/app development, timelines and programming languages
• Efficient at managing client campaigns and platforms
• Ability to build data and insights client reports
• Strong analytical skills; experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
• Strong focus on reporting through metrics to enhance performance
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.