Our client, a leading FMCG brand based in North Tyneside, are looking for an striving eCRM Manager to join their team.
As eCRM Manager, you will work closely with the regional marketing teams to ensure campaigns are aligned and with marketing teams around the world to ensure eCRM communications hit the spot for their cultural semantic needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Use behavioural data and propensity models, optimise emails through A/B and multivariate testing: template, segmentation, personalisation, offers, content, calls-to-action, timing and frequency.
- Analyse existing automation journeys and insights working with internal content specialist to implement best in class content, defined by the consumer’s need.
- Create benchmarks and develop regular performance reports for business stakeholders.
- Effectively manage vendor relationships.
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies and ensure compliance with anti- SPAM regulation and GDPR etc.
- Manage journeys for all email marketing automation.
- Coordinate email campaign releases.
- Optimise the current mailing list using segmentation to increase relevancy and open rates.
- Analyse existing mail templates and insights working with the digital designers to implement improvements.
Skills and experience required:
- Able to develop continual communication journeys (email, Whatsapp, WeChat) that stir emotions and elevates the brand.
- A self-starter.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong background in email marketing and direct communication.
- Skilled at working with external content providers.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Passionate about direct marketing, ready to push the boundaries and be disruptive!
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role and the organisation.