Our client, an award-winning technology organisation based in Durham, is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join their growing team.
As Front End Developer, the main aim of your role will be to provide exceptional software solutions, working with the wider development team.
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial experience of working in software development.
- Proficient in a desired software language (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, JAVA, development of modern RESTful API or strong in another server-side technology, SQL or NoSQL databases).
- Appreciation of OWASP top 10 Demonstrable understanding of accessibility best practices.
- History of working with QA and testing teams to deliver a quality product (automated testing framework desirable).
- Working knowledge of databases and dynamic content is desirable.
- Knowledge of Angular or comparative frameworks that use MVC.
- Ability to produce accurate documentation.
- Ability to analyse information.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Turn concepts and requirements into exceptional, highly available, quality, web applications.
- Implement highly modular and maintainable components across a horizontally scalable application framework.
- Deliver exceptional software solutions to specification and on-schedule.
- Participate in the definition of scope of projects and estimates of timescales for development and maintenance work.
- Produce accurate and unambiguous functional and technical documentation of products, systems and services prior to and during development.
- Proactively suggest ways to improve the quality of software releases.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance, plenty of training opportunities and flexible working hours.
If this sounds like the job for you, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.