Our client is an award winning Software as a Service organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer to join their growing team.
As Front End Web Developer, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and improving web based applications across a range of products.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in a front end development role.
- Experience working in a commercial environment.
- Experience with VueJs (vuex), React (redux) & Webpack.
- Experience using Python would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with API’s.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining cutting edge web applications and supporting existing web products.
- Translating concepts and requirements into high quality web applications.
- Ability to apply design principals to produce creative web templates that fit with the brand.
- Blending fast paced development with quick turnaround times with attention to detail, resulting in a high-quality product.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers an above average benefits package including a number of schemes such as cycle to work and life assurance, plenty of social events, flexible working, constant training opportunities, free drinks and snacks and much much more.
If this sounds like the job for you, or you’d like to hear more, just click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.