Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver with a great attention to detail. You’ll be organised with an eye for good design. You’ll love to be challenged and be continuously improving upon your work.
Skills and experience:
- Any experience in PHP and Laravel will be considered.
- Any experience in responsive design would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous commercial experience working as a Full Stack Developer in a team / agency environment
- Software Engineering / Computer Science Degree or relevant apprenticeship qualification beneficial
Even better if:
- You have previous WordPress theme development experience
- PyroCMS experience
- Experience working in cloud (AWS / Vultr / Serverpilot)
- Develop maintainable, accessible code which will be integrated into content management systems.
- Collaborate with the team to produce high quality, impactful user experiences.
- Support existing clients with fixes and improvements.
- Capable of producing pixel perfect code from high fidelity designs.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this client offers an above average benefits package including flexible working hours, option to choose your own equipment, frequent social events, development and training opportunities, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, extra free holidays over Christmas and much more.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.