Our client, a thriving customer engagement organisation based in Tring, is looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join their team on a freelance basis working from home. The contract will initially be three months long.
Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with NodeJS to build simple local server.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for optimisation and an eye for pixel perfect interface.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).
- Familiarity with Chromium / CEF or / Electron is a big plus.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Building simple back-end for data storage and analytics.
- Interfacing NodeJS libraries for pdf generation, printing etc.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimising components for maximum performance and reliability on interactive kiosks and embedded computers.
- Support remotely the activations and create the tools for optimal monitoring.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in applying for or hearing more about, just click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more.