Our client is a nationally recognised legal organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for an IT Trainer / Support Assistant to join their team.
As IT Trainer / Support Assistant, you will deliver the full training cycle of all internal case management systems, processes, support tools and software training. You will also be required to support staff with day to day software and hardware queries.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of working in IT.
- Excellent training and engagement skills.
- Ability to engage and communicate at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate / advanced level knowledge of MS applications.
- Experience of Legal Case Management software and workflows.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Help with the production and development of high quality learning resources, including: Manuals, workflow diagrams, videos, hints and tips and lesson plans.
- Conducting full induction, refresher and ongoing systems, tools and process training to new/existing colleagues on a one to one basis at their workplace or to larger groups in a classroom.
- Help to test new software/workflows.
- Help to develop assessment methods and evaluation processes in relation to IT training.
- Reporting of the MI on a monthly basis to track progress of projects and learners training and competency levels.
If this sounds like the job for you or you’d like to hear more, click “apply” and we will be in touch.