Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £21k – £22k
Our client, a very successful online retail organisation based on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne, is looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join their team. As Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll be working with the Head of Design to create a range of designs, social media graphics, and e-commerce product images.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in, or previous experience working with, a variety of collateral needs, and be proficient in Creative Cloud applications: Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator. Your personality will be as important as your skill set for this role, and you’ll be a driven self-starter with a keen eye for trend setting.
· Advertising, marketing, digital and conceptual design.
· Timely responses to briefs, developing concepts across branding and advertising design.
· Communicating with the marketing teams to understand the brief and create the desired outcome.
· Consistently providing original and creative designs.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Detail-oriented and committed to flawless execution.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work creatively and strategically to get the best possible output for clients.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.