Job Title: Junior Product Manager
Salary: Up to £25K DoE
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing online print shops in the UK. They’re looking to hire a Junior Product Manager. As Junior Product Manager, you will work under the guidance of the Marketing & Product Director and action supportive tasks where delegated, all centred around maintaining the health and integrity of the clients online portfolio of products, aligned to our overall business objectives of being the printer of choice for small businesses and creatives.
· Product Administration.
· Ensuring our products are accurate and up to date on the website.
· Assisting with pricing amendments and other operational updates through their CMS.
· Assist with the writing of Product related tickets through JIRA.
· Product Development
· Work with team to help shape the product roadmap and assist with the launch plans of new products and services
· Conduct research projects by attending relevant exhibitions, industry events and building connections in the printing world to seek out new opportunities of growth for the business.
· Monitor competitor pricing, messaging and range though regular reviews, reporting back to Senior Management.
· Work closely with Production to maximise potential of our existing machinery, whilst assisting on new opportunities and efficiencies.
· Product Championship and Communication.
· Be an active member of the Product-Marketing department, sharing customer feedback, knowledge, and insights.
· Help create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, using internal and external resources where appropriate.
· Ensure Customer Services and Manufacturing suppliers are regularly updated on progress of joint projects.
· Exceptional organisation and time management skills
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good problem solving skills
· An eagerness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
· An interest in online print, stationery and developing a career within Product
· Staff discount.
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· Cycle to work scheme (opt in after probation period).
· Perkbox membership.