Our client is a growing non-profit organisation based in Milton Keynes and they are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team.
As Marketing and Communications Manager, you will lead an engaging and inspiring marketing and communications programme for the business and manage all activities while implementing the companies brand strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the activities of the marketing and communications function.
- Manage and lead data collection and analysis.
- Manage and lead the production of marketing and communications content.
- Deliver and refine messaging around the vision and values through the brand.
- Manage and lead communications and public relations activities.
Skills & Experience:
- Evidence of successful implementation of Marketing and Communications strategies.
- Proven ability to coordinate a range of marketing and communications activities.
- Experience of managing and maintaining websites and social media platforms.
- Accurate and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Motivated, flexible and prepared to drive change to improve standards.
- Innovative and capable, with the ability to use initiative.
- Tactful and diplomatic and understands the need for confidentiality.
- Degree or relevant qualification in marketing/communications or equivalent.
- Experience of the creative process including copywriting, filmmaking, photography and website development and management is desirable.
If this job sounds of interest to you and you’d like to be considered or would just like to hear more, click “apply” and one of our consultants will be in touch.