Job Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator – Europe
Location: Milton Keynes / Hybrid
Salary: Up to £35k
Our client is a global organisation operating in the Health and Wellbeing sector. They were established in 2002 in the US and they operate in 26 countries around the globe. They employ over 700 people and they have over 550,000 customers worldwide and their UK HQ is in Milton Keynes. They are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
Skills and experience:
· Create shareable content for corporate blog, website, microsites, emails campaigns, print publications, marketing materials etc.
· Create and implement the European communication strategy and calendar.
· Develop engaging content for marketing campaigns across channels.
· Write, create, proof and implement social media campaigns across social networks. Primarily Facebook and Instagram.
· Interview European Associates to write engaging success stories to use for marketing purposes.
· Ensure the look, tone, and feel of content fulfills and meets strategic business and branding objectives.
· Develop and execute marketing communications campaign plans and schedules.
· Assist in the creating and implementation of communication plans, digital, print materials, social media, and videos.
· Assist in managing all marketing material updates including product and business materials.
· Plan, schedule and coordinate marketing activities in assigned market.
· Implement and maintain up to date website content.
· Work together with domestic and international teams and participate in the development of new marketing ideas, designs and processes.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, get in touch.