Job Title: Marketing Director
Location: London/Newcastle upon Tyne (remote working options available)
Salary: up to £100k DoE
Our client is a digital organisation on a mission to empower humanity with data for a sustainable digital future, leveraging their machine learning platform to give people greater control over their personal data. They have ambitious plans for growth in 2021 and beyond, and are looking to hire a Marketing Director to help drive this forward.
As Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of all marketing for the business, taking the lead on Marketing Strategy and Brand Development. Beyond managing your own department, you’ll work closely with internal teams on product launches and wider promotional campaigns to both B2B and B2C audiences, bringing your audience along for the journey as you start a movement. You’ll provide a strategic perspective to projects as well as getting hands-on in order to get things done.
Skills and experience:
- Prior experience in a Marketing Director/Manager position or similar
- Prior experience successfully building and leading a team, including remote employees and third-party contractors if needed
- Demonstrable experience developing marketing and brand strategies, marketing campaigns, setting and monitoring marketing budgets, and setting and reporting on targets and KPI’s
- Proven track record developing revenue-driving marketing campaigns for digital products and services
- Proven the ability to help scale a business from its growth stages to the next level of maturity and/or experience at a start-up where you have built a brand from the ground up.
- Experience creating marketing campaigns for a variety of different audiences, and a sensitivity to their differing needs
- Exemplary leadership, communication and presentation skills, analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
Even better if:
- You have an up-to-date understanding of key developments in the data economy (big data, personal data management, privacy, regulation e.g. GDPR) and developments in data science and AI.
- You have prior experience marketing SaaS products and working with industry-leading channel sales partners.
Role and responsibilities:
- Facilitating your team to create outstanding campaigns, and identifying any additional resources and support that will help in that goal
- Partner cross-functionally with Development, Product Management, QA and UX teams along with wider stakeholders to create a consistent and exciting experience for users and understanding emerging client requirements.
- Identifying clear, measurable metrics to track the success of your marketing activity, reporting and presenting the results to the wider management team.
- Being the company’s ‘go to’ expert for marketing, and the industry landscape the business occupies
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.