Job Title: Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover – 3 month fixed term contract)
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £35 – 45k
Our client is an established, leading manufacturing business, on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne. They are committed to design and innovation and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team for an initial period of three months (potentially longer).
Role and responsibilities:
· To manage the dept and its current team of two in an efficient, productive and forward-thinking manner.
· To ensure every aspect of the company’s marketing initiatives encompass and promote the qualities and strengths of the brand.
· To identify, research and appraise existing and potential clients and sectors for the company’s products and services.
· To liaise with other depts to ensure on time delivery of all aspects of product launch including digital marketing, technical documentation, imagery, advertising and editorial.
· To manage in a consistent and innovative manner the companies, website, digital marketing, corporate and social media channels to encourage user engagement.
· To assist the external sales team with standard or bespoke imagery and/or promotional material to enhance order success.
· To organise and promote product, project and site photography.
· To organise ongoing training to improve the skill levels within the dept.
· To provide a monthly activity report to senior management and provide an annual budget for the dept.
· To ensure company policies, procedures and safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we’re unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.