Our client, a public service organisation in Durham, is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Officer on a contract basis for a period of twelve months.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be working closely with the marketing team to implement a range of strategic and specific marketing campaigns through multiple communication channels.
- Support the marketing team to implement organisational wide communications plan
- Execute and lead offline and online marketing campaigns across digital media, newspapers, radio, TV, email, direct mail, social media and company website.
- Manage production of creative assets from initial concept to execution.
- Plan and develop high impact and engaging content for online and offline communications.
- Analyse and review all marketing activities, reporting on performance to the Senior Management Team.
- Provide clear direction, coaching and support to the marketing team, managing the budget effectively, ensuring all targets are met.
If you would like to hear further information about this role, click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the details.