Job Title: Mid-weight Software Developer
Location: North-East England, Hybrid working
Our client, a tech start-up specialising in quality assurance, is looking to bring a talented, hands-on Mid-weight Software Developer into their expanding team.
As Mid-weight Software Developer, you will work closely with both in house and external development Teams to contribute to design and development and come up with solutions to meet customer requirements.
The client offers a hybrid working environment, providing flexible working arrangements for all team members. Subject to funding round, it is likely head office will be in County Durham.
· MVC 5.
· Web API 2.
· Writing and maintaining code.
· Analysing and implementing best coding practices into the project code.
· Analysing technical requirements of the project and adapting the code in line with them.
· Identifying and developing areas for revisions in current projects.
· Coordinating the efforts and cooperating with other developers, designers, system and business analysts, etc.
· Documenting every part of the development process for further work and maintenance.
· Supporting the design, development of wireframes, user stories and test scripts.
· Performing testing and quality checks to ensure strong functionality to ensure the system is optimised.
· Keeping detailed Keeping detailed records of the development process on company systems such as Microsoft.
· Designing and updating Designing and updating software in line with customer requirements.
· Develop code in line with company information security requirements and industry standards.
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in, click “apply” and we’ll get things rolling. If you’d like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch!